Top 15 Lubricants for Women: Comparison Chart
Best Overall: Penchant Lubricants for Sensitive Skin (Without Parabens or Glycerin)
The Penchant Premium Intimate is the best lubricant for women that does not contain parabens or glycerin. It is also the best lube for condoms that is odorless and comes in discreet packaging. The product is USA made and accepted by the FDA 510k. It can be used with condoms because it will not damage it, and it will not stain. Another good thing about this lube is it repels water, so it does not matter if used in your hot tub or pool.
It is a lube that can be used for a long time even by those with sensitive skin, and it is easy to clean.
Why We Like It?
- Feels natural and similar to pussy juice
- Only a few drops required
- No gross feeling afterward and long-lasting
- Leaves genitals silky smooth after sex
For Intense Orgasms: Do Her by Do Me
Do Her by Do Me is one of the top lubricants for her that intensifies orgasm with just one small dab. The ingredients come from natural extracts, which is why it is also safe for the tongue, hands, and private parts. Besides, it also works with toys, fruits, vegetables, and everything else. There are no limits to using this top-rated female lubricant, and years of research was put into creating this beautiful product.
A product that is recommended to those who want to achieve more in the bedroom by having deep, mind-blowing orgasms.
Why We Like It?
- Arouses you right away
- Great warming sensation
- Does not taste bad at all, so it is great for oral sex as well
- Excellent packaging
Laboratory and Clinically Tested: Paloqueth Water Based Hypoallergenic Personal Lube
The Paloqueth best female lube has a 1-year unconditional refund guarantee and it does not leave any dark stain. A long-lasting product, non-sticky, and it does not have any chemical smell. It has an excellent price for the product quality because each ingredient helps in maintaining pH balance. It is also the best anal lube because it boosts intimate pleasure wherever it is applied, so it is not just for vaginal use.
The Paloqueth brand is popular among men and women for producing excellent items for sex, and this is no different.
Why We Like It?
- Easy to wash off
- Great for silicone and glass toys
- No aftertaste with perfect viscosity
- Does not cause skin irritation
Best For Sensitive Skin: Isabel Fay Personal Lubricant
The Isabel Fay Personal Lubricant for Sensitive Skin is one of the best women’s lube that is water-based. Plus, it is not obvious what it is because of the classy label. It is the best lube for her that can be used by people with sensitive skin because it does not contain glycerin and parabens. Since it is odorless and colorless, this best women’s lube will not leave any mark on the sheets or clothes.
The bottle of this lube does not broadcast what is inside and the pump works great for controlling the amount that goes out of the bottle.
Why We Like It?
- Hand pump makes it easy to get it on your hands
- Does not cause UTI even if it is used for a long time
- Discreet packaging
- No burning sensation
Safe to Use with Sex Toys: LubeLife Water-based Personal Lubricant
The #LubeLife Water-based Personal Lubricant is for everyone- men, women, and couples. It is the best water-based lube that is both toy friendly and condom compatible. The product is hypoallergenic that uses high-quality ingredients, and it is designed to give a smooth sensation and makes your skin soft. As the best personal lubricant for women, the product will not damage condoms, and it is very easy to wash off. Those who will use the product do not have to worry about the ingredients because they are all safe for your body.
The product does not get clumpy even after a despite that it dries quickly. It is still a great product to use for couples.
- It never gets sticky or clumpy
- Fantastic taste
- Easy-to-glide texture
- No oily feeling on your hands after application
- Dries quickly and needs re-application, but that is better than sticky or smelly
Great for Menopause Dryness: Aloe Cadabra Natural Personal Lube
Aloe Cadabra is another best lube for women that is water-based, which means applying it to any sex toy is safe. The texture is not sticky and does not dry off quickly, so the enjoyment lasts long. The product does not contain paraben and glycerin for people who have sensitive skin. The texture is smooth, does not have any taste, and no smell at all.
The lubricant mixes with bodily fluids, so it does not cause any weird sensation even during sex. Aside from that, your experience will be unforgettable.
- Meshes well with bodily fluids
- All organic
- No discomfort during penetration
- Stain-free, edible & vegan-friendly
- Flavor could be better
Developed and Approved by Doctors: Pre-seed Fertility Friendly Lubricant
The Pre-seed Fertility Friendly Lubricant is the best all-natural female lubricant for women who are trying to conceive because it supports sperm quality. Besides, it is the best lubricant for feminine dryness that has a balanced isotonic and pH. A lot of fertility clinics use this product that is developed by doctors. Sperm can swim freely with this lubricant because it is designed to mimic your body’s natural fertility fluids.
The product satisfies a lot of couples who are having a hard time getting pregnant.
- Very effective for those who are trying to conceive
- Helps men with a low sperm count to be able to reproduce
- Does not require putting a lot for it to work
- Usually works on the first try right away
- Does not work for everyone, so it is better to consult a doctor first before use if it does any good
Long-lasting: ACVIOO Natural Personal Lubricant
The ACVIOO Natural Personal Lubricant does not leave any burning feeling nor discomfort and great for any skin type, which is why it is a good lubricant for females. Among the best sex lubricant for women, this is one of those products that doctors recommend. The product is long-lasting because only a little amount is needed. They give you a 60-day money-back guarantee.
The product has a great consistency that does not dry off fast which is very important, especially during sex.
- Product does not wear off fast
- Good consistency so only a little is needed to reach climax pleasure
- Totally unscented
- Can be used with any toy because it is water-based
- A bit thicker than most, so remember only to put a little amount
Premium Brand: Shibari Personal Lubricant
The Shibari Personal Lubricant is the best women’s lube in 2021 that uses high-grade materials, which does not contain any irritating preservatives. It is completely odorless, hypoallergenic, very clean, and does not stain. This best lubricant for women in 2021 has a very smooth texture that leaves your skin soft after each use. Like other water-based lubricants, this product can be used with a condom and any sex toy to help reach orgasm.
Another great lubricant that does not fail to deliver what it promises to.
- Mild smell and taste
- Useful for massages, masturbation, and penetration
- Works for vaginal and anal play
- Can be a little greasy, but that is an avoidable minor complaint
Awesome Set for Couples: KY-Yours & Mine
The K-Y Yours & Mine is the best KY jelly for her and also him because aside from it being doctor recommended, it is specialized for both genders. When men use it, they get a warming sensation, while women feel a tingling sensation. The product is also effective for intimate massages to heat things up. There are two bottles in the package – blue bottle for men and pink bottle for women.
A product that is recommended for anyone who is looking for something more in a lubricant.
- Specialized for men and women
- Recommended by doctors
- Compatible with sex toys and great for massages
- Awesome for spicing things up
- Cannot be used with a condom, so just keep that in mind
All You Need to Know About Female Lubricant Products
Types of Lubricants for Females
The water-based lubes are versatile because they are useful in practically any activity, even with silicone toys. They are safe on latex and non-latex condoms, and they could lessen the risk of condom breakage.
Silicone lubes are the most long-lasting of them all, and they are excellent for women experiencing vaginal dryness all the time or genital pain. The silicone ingredient here is unlike the one found in breast implants and it is not dangerous.
This kind of lube does not require to be applied again. They are inexpensive, safe to use, and accessible. However, it is not the best for people with sensitive skin.
How to Choose the Best Lube for Women
Ingredients – Avoid lubricants that use artificial flavors, essential oils, sugars, colors, glycerin, and other additives. Picking one with good ingredients is especially important if using lube for the first time.
The formula – Lubes are sold in different varieties. There are lubes for vaginal dryness, people who are trying to conceive, condom use, sex toy, shower play, and those prone to having yeast infections. Make sure to know what needs to be addressed when buying lube.
What does it taste like?
Lubes normally do not taste like anything, and sometimes none at all. Stay away from lubes that have an artificial taste. Odorless and tasteless lubes are ideal because nothing will distract you from what you are doing.
How thick is the lubricant?
Lubes are not like gel, but they are also not liquid. It is more likely a cross between the two and it pours easily, but it has some sort of gel consistency. They should also not be sticky because that will cause some inconvenience.
Does it stain clothing or sheets?
No, lubes do not. They should not leave any residue despite their clear color consistency. Lubes are made to not cause any mess in the bedroom, on your clothes, or sheets.
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2021
Our MyToyForJoy recommendation for 2021 is the Premium Intimate Lubricants for Sensitive Skin because of its composition. There are natural ingredients, no weird smell, annoying texture, or stains, and it is safe to use. These are the best women’s lubes 2021, which cater to those who do not want to experience any discomfort nor inconvenience during sex. Everyone deserves pleasure, and these lubes make that possible. After trying any of these, you can no longer imagine using a sticky, dry, or smelly lube because these are really excellent. Aside from that, they are all very easy to apply, and you do not have to worry about putting too much.
- 1 Top 15 Lubricants for Women: Comparison Chart
- 1.1 Best Overall: Penchant Lubricants for Sensitive Skin (Without Parabens or Glycerin)
- 1.2 For Intense Orgasms: Do Her by Do Me
- 1.3 Laboratory and Clinically Tested: Paloqueth Water Based Hypoallergenic Personal Lube
- 1.4 Best For Sensitive Skin: Isabel Fay Personal Lubricant
- 1.5 Safe to Use with Sex Toys: LubeLife Water-based Personal Lubricant
- 1.6 Great for Menopause Dryness: Aloe Cadabra Natural Personal Lube
- 1.7 Developed and Approved by Doctors: Pre-seed Fertility Friendly Lubricant
- 1.8 Long-lasting: ACVIOO Natural Personal Lubricant
- 1.9 Premium Brand: Shibari Personal Lubricant
- 1.10 Awesome Set for Couples: KY-Yours & Mine
- 2 All You Need to Know About Female Lubricant Products
- 3 FAQ
- 4 Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2021