Top 10 Prostate Sex Toys: Comparison Chart
Pure Wand Stainless Steel Dildo
Helix Syn Trident Silicone Prostate Massager
Revo Intense Rechargeable Rotating Silicone Prostate Massager
|njoy Pure Wand Stainless Steel Dildo Review – $149.99|
If you’re not that heavy on vibrators, then this Njoy pure wand is the best prostate sex toy for you. This simple little massager can make you tired and limp even without vibrations. We know that it looks plain but read about it online, and you’ll be surprised about how much people love it.
Its design is super nice, and it’s made of pure stainless steel. You can really feel it when you touch it because it’s a little heavy. If you’re a beginner, you can use its smaller end to try to locate your P-spot and move on to the bigger one once you get the hang of it.
This little device won’t be able to offer you many amazing features, but if it’s prostate stimulation that you want, then you’ll get it with this. It’s one of the best prostate plugs that we’ve ever tried. If competition doesn’t count the ability to vibrate, then this would have been the best butt plug out there.
The only problem that we have with it is the lack of a stopper. The entire time that we’re observing it, we had this fear that it might get lost inside of something.
|Aneros Helix Syn Trident Silicone Prostate Massager Review – $69.99|
What’s the best way to stimulate prostate? Using a strong device! This Aneros is a classic; it’s not a vibrator, but it’s still a great prostate massager. The signature Aneros tips that make all of their earlier products a hit, is still used in this one, and it really makes the device worth buying even without a vibrator.
Its design is simple and uncomplicated. When you see it, you’ll know exactly how to use it, no manuals needed. It’s made in the USA, and it underwent quality inspections so you’re sure that it’s safe for your body.
Its base that looks sort of like a curly mustache makes it easier to twist and turn from the outside. It also prevents it from getting sucked into your butt.
Sometimes it doesn’t fit into other people and in that we mean it can’t reach their P-spot. It’s a real let down considering it’s such a great classic product made by a company that’s in the business for a very long time.
|Nexus Revo Intense Rechargeable Rotating Silicone Prostate Massager Review – $169.99|
This Nexus Revo Intense is our pick for the best prostate massager for men. Its long list of pros and no cons is pretty impressive. If you look online, you’ll barely see any complaining customers because this product is a real winner.
This Nexus prostate massager stimulates your prostate through the testicles and the anus. It has a powerful motor that powers up that device simultaneously. This gives it strong and wild vibrations. These prostate toys also can rotate! It’s a mixture of silicone and plastic so stay on the safe side and use only the best water-based lube with it.
This device might be humongous, but it’s quiet unless of course, you sit on a solid surface while you’re wearing it. It’s rechargeable, but it has a long battery life so you can have pretty long sessions without interruptions. It’s really easy to see why this product tops this list. It’s our best-recommended product of its type in 2021.
|Aneros Vice 2 Silicone Rechargeable Remote Control Prostate Massager Review – $149.99|
This Aneros Vice 2 is pretty simple. It’s not V shaped like the first two, but it works. This product is made by the first company that ever produced prostate massagers. So for a very long time, its products held all the top spots in almost all prostate stimulator reviews.
This Aneros prostate simulator is pretty good. It’s simple and its shape is straight but it is designed specifically to fit your anus so don’t worry about whether or not it will reach the “spot” because it will. Every Aneros review out there would tell you that this is the best one out there, but we felt that our first two really deserved the spots.
This device is quiet and small. It has three different speed modes, and it’s super comfy when work.
|Lelo Hugo SenseMotion Remote Control Rechargeable Prostate Massager Review – $219.99|
This Lelo hugo would have been our pick for the best prostate massager if only it didn’t have that one big flaw. In any case, it’s still one of the best prostate vibrator out there. With that many advantages on that list, you might as well give it a try.
This Lelo prostate massager features SenseMotion remote that will react to your movement. Curved shape easily targets your P-spot during wear, so if you’re looking for good foreplay that involves running around your house, then this is a good pick. Just hand that remote to your partner and let her control it for you.
This device has a motor on each edge, and its vibrations are decent. It’s rechargeable so you’ll never have to worry about changing batteries anymore.
In truth, the fight for the best prostate vibrator between this product and our previous one in this prostate massager review is really tight. They’re so alike and so amazing that it’s hard to choose which one to put our crown on. Finally, we went with the Nexus because of its sleek design.
Don’t think that just because this Paloqueth placed second that it’s not as good as our previous one. It’s actually just as good. It just doesn’t have the super smooth surface that the Nexus has and that’s it.
This device has a remote that can control it even from afar. It’s rechargeable too, and it has two different motors: one for each head. Like Nexus, it’s V-shaped, which means that it stimulates the prostate from the testicles and the anus simultaneously.
It has 10 different speeds, and it actually looks pretty cool. If you wander around online and read other articles about prostate massagers, you’ll see this product a lot. It’s a favorite among plenty of prostate massager reviews.
Why We Like It?
- Puts pressure on your testicles and your anus simultaneously
- Has two separate motors
- Has 10 different speed modes
- Has a remote with good range
- V shape Type
This Lovense edge should have been pretty impressive. This concept is great and the massager itself looks awesome. Its app is a great idea and the initiative to bring technology into sex toys is remarkable.
However, we did have problems with it because of that. Its unique app is great, but we felt that it was still lacking. Perhaps in the future, it’ll continue to improve and be awesome but right now, it’s still a little faulty.
Also, the inside seems hard but its exterior is silicone. We’re not really sure what it is but it did feel uncomfy inside, so we’re counting it as a con. All buttons on this device were a little hard to press as well, especially with lube in your hand.
Its powerful motor and very strong speed variations are amazing and if only for that, you should definitely give this one a try.
- Powerful motor
- Adjustable edge
- Has its own phone app that serves as remote
- Can be synced to specific song
- Controlled via Wifi even from afar
- Silicone but something else inside
Phanxy prostate massager is a pretty popular product online. It’s often likened to Utimi in plenty of Utimi prostate massager reviews. However, we do feel that this one is superior and for a lot of reasons.
For one thing, it can double as a vibrator for women. Imagine how convenient that is for couples to be able to share just one vibrator between the two of them. It’s a pretty nice idea.
This device has a motor on each head, and it’s made of soft silicone. It’s pretty comfy inside and with lube, it feels amazing. It’s rechargeable and comes with its own cord but don’t worry; its battery life is pretty amazing too so it should last long enough for a long straight session.
It’s a great concept but in reality, it’s not as pleasurable as we thought it would be. It was a mess, and we felt that it should have just been stable as the other V-shaped on this list.
- Double purpose; can also be a vibrator for women
- Two motors for each head
- Soft silicone
- Remote controlled
- Sleek Design
- Plenty of motions and speed modes
- Motion is not that great
This is probably our least favorite product on this list. It’s not really a prostate massage, but rather it’s a vibrator for men. It has a pretty strong motor, and its design is pretty nice. We appreciate its two-speed modes and its silver coating.
However, it’s wired. It’s not bad, but it’s a little discouraging because of that. Also, It’s shaped like a bullet, and we doubt that it can even really reach that P-spot because of that.
- Two speed modes
- Remote is made of plastic; Vibrator itself has silver coating
- Strong vibrations
- Vibrator is too small and won’t hit the right spot
The last item on our list is an amazing product with great vibration and a huge variety of modes. It’s a little big for beginners and some people think that the part that reaches “forward” should have been longer.
Cleaning is also very easy. Plus, when it charges it blinks, letting you know how much juice it has in. When it’s fully charged, a steady blue color appears. It lasts for around two hours and works like a charm. An amazing feature is the anchor ability, staying exactly where you put it.
The material itself looks premium, so it should be durable. It’s well-shaped for stimulation even without those powerful vibrations. It’s also very easy to use since it has an on/off button and a speed button. Lastly, it’s affordable, it comes packaged in a confidential bag and offers dual stimulation.
- Powerful vibration
- Comfortable fit
- Water resistant
- Soft silicone texture
- Easy сleaning
- Vibrations are loud
- Engine doesn't last long
The Best Beginner Prostate Massager
Excited by the wide range of products, but still don’t know which prostate massager is the best for beginners? You’re the lucky one, we have some models you’d probably fall in love with:)
Let’s start from the training set for beginners, which is one of the best sellers at the Amazon:
- [Body-safe Material] All 3 anal plugs are made from 100% silicone, an anal-friendly material that’s non-porous, latex & phthalate-free and safe for most people with chemical sensitivities. Smooth silicone feels soft to the touch but firm enough to give you a delicious feeling of fullness. Meanwhile, it is easily cleaned with soap and water, boiling or the dishwasher.
- [Safe and Comfortable Flared Base] The butt plugs come with a curved base that fits smoothly and comfortably between your cheeks. This allows you to wear the plugs for extended periods of time whether you’re doing chores around the house, wandering around public or having sex. Flared T-bar base prevents unwanted travel and stimulates your perineum during wear for double the pleasure heaven.
- [Curved Shaft for Anal Play] YOSPOSS Trainer butt plugs are specially shaped to maximize your anal pleasure and comfort. Each plug features a curved tip that slips in easily with some water-based lube. The flared shaft is firm to the touch and big enough to fill you up just right. The slim neck bends and flexes to better fit your body.
- [From Anal Beginner to Expert] The trainer set comes with 3 butt plugs. Start with the small, beginner-friendly plug to wet your whistle for backdoor play. Then move on to the medium plug to challenge your rear with a longer and thicker shaft. And then graduate to the large plug to push your backdoor limits to the max! After conquering the large plug, you can move on to even bigger backdoor toys as well as other forms of anal stimulation like prostate play or anal sex.
- [Ideal for Men and Women] This smooth, flexible butt plug training set is ergonomically designed to fit your natural internal shape perfectly, each plug has a clever curve in the shaft to allow it to massage all your favorite erogenous zones. If you are male, butt plugs can stimulate prostate, and if you are female, plugs can create incredibly pleasurable pressure on the back vaginal wall. Build up your anal comfort level and backdoor expertise with this beginner-friendly butt plug trainer set!
If you’re looking for the best vibrating prostate massager, we recommend you to look at the anal beads with a bullet vibrator:
- Superior & Safe Material: Medical grade silicone material, super-smooth and flexible, nontoxic, odorless, hypoallergenic, latex & phthalates free, safe and durable in use.
- Tapered Design: Graduated anal beads let you start slow with a 0.7” tip. Work your way slowly up to the 1.4” base for a thrilling, filling feel. Flared T-bar base prevents unwanted travel and stimulates perineum. Add in sensual vibrations and you’ll discover new worlds of pleasure!
- Multi-Speed Powerful Vibration: Explore 3 intense levels of vibration and 13 different patterns as power pulses from vibrating bullet within the graduated beads. The removable bullet vibe offers a range of versatile external play options.
- Waterproof: This luxury anal vibe is fully submersible, so it’s ideal for intimate shower or tub fun, and easy to clean it for carefree backdoor stimulation and training. Better effect to use with water-based lubricants.
Do you think it’s enough for beginners? We don’t think so, so here is another great vibrating prostate massager from Paloqueth that will have a perfect fit for beginners and advanced users:
- It has a very ergonomic fit that stays in and does not come out when walking around like the other ones that say they can but don't.
- The 8 different settings on it are absolutely mind-blowing, and it gives you an incredibly intense anal, prostate & testicle sensation when you use it.
- Paloqueth prostate massager is great for couples play, whether straight, gay, or anything in between if you want to diversify your bedroom activities . and if you're single, you'll love it too!
- It improves blood flow to the prostate, which increases circulation. This can help with sexual dysfunction, such as loss of erections, impotence or ejaculatory problems.
- The shape and fit is perfect in & out! 4 insertable inches and 3.3 Inch circumference make it great for all levels of experience.
At least, but not least, here is a beginner prostate massager that may be called one of the best. This sex toy comes with a penis ring and vibrator that gives you unbelievable sensation:
- 3-in-1 Male Prostate Massager：Treediride anal sex toy bears all the functions of Prostate Massager, Vibrator and Penis Ring. Dual Motor gives you powerful and stimulating sexual experience. The distance of remote control is 15m-25m, increase more fun for your sexual life. Less than 50dB when P-Spot sex toy works.
- 10 Different Vibration Mode：10 optional vibration meets all your demand, giving you more choices to match love rhythm. The Penis ring can enhance your erection and help you last longer in bed, prostate vibrator stimulates P-Spot and massage prostate and fasten the seminal fluid circulation to help you to reach orgasm.
- Ergonomic Design and 100% Waterproof：Treediride Anal Plug with Remote Control Perfectly fit private parts, enjoy the pleasure of P-Spot stimulation. Massage serration on the prostate massager increase sexual pleasure, Top rounded design to facilitate entry. You can use it in any place whether you are wet or not, even in bathroom.
- Charge 2 Hours, Enjoy 1 hour：Using High quality dual motor ensures long power supply. Treediride rechargeable powerful gay adult toy will let you enjoy much longer orgasm. Made of medical silicone, start the happy travel of the couples/beginner/solo play.
- Discreetly Packing：Sex toys can not only help to orgasm but also promote the relationship between couples at foreplay. Each package will be packed and shipped privately, no worries about it.
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About Prostate Toys
There are so many people who are still confused about the difference between dildos, prostate massagers, vibrators and the like. So if you’re one of them, and you’re trying to find your answers online, try reading the answers below. See if any of them can help you out.
P Spot Toys Types
The best male prostate massager on our review above is a vibrating one. It’s no surprise really. Any sex toy that can give you even just a slight vibration automatically feels better than the boring normal ones.
Products that belong to this type of prostate massager are typically more expensive. However, they do sell better, and they’re more famous online. Just be careful when buying one.
If vibrations are too much for you, and you want to start somewhere pretty basic, then go for a classic one. They’re not overly featured than vibrating ones, but they can still get you off just the same.
When shopping for this type of prostate toy, focus on the material and the length. You’d want something that’s smooth enough to slide in nicely and long enough to feel good. However, be careful when picking up one with an impressive size.
The goal is to hit that P-spot, not get the best prostate dildo.
If you can’t decide whether you’re going to pleasure your P-spot through your ass or your testicles, then why not do both? This type of prostate toy allows you to do just that. Its V-shaped form enables it to put enough pressure on the two sensitive places where you can reach the elusive pleasure spot.
This type of sex toy is very exciting, and it’s a hit in all prostate toys reviews.
Various P Spot Toy Materials
Silicone is the best material, but let’s get to know some more about the P spot. The first 2-3 inches of the anus is a nerve-rich area so there is no need for huge sizes to enhance pleasure. Make sure you clean the toy carefully before inserting anything there. Start with a small butt plug and only go for the next material, made of aluminum, when you are more experienced with this area.
Whatever sex toy you put inside, make sure it has a flared base so you can pull it out easily.
What is the Best Prostate Stimulator Made of?
Just like any other type of sex toy, always gun for solids. By that we mean, steel and glass. However, given the state of the products in the market, you’ll probably just end up going with silicone. So if that happens, just avoid silicone lubes because they’ll destroy that toy over time.
How to Choose the Best Lube for Anal
Level of Experience
If you’re a beginner, you should definitely go for more lube. Higher amounts of lube mean that the sex toy will go inside easier and you will feel less pain in the beginning. Take this into account whenever you try something new.
The thickness will decide how fast or slow you can move while wearing them. Many people prefer thicker lubes because of their coverage, and how long they stay in the body. You can’t really say which product you’ll like until you’ve tried it yourself. We suggest getting a thin and a thick one and try it out first.
This is very important. If your lube dries out fast, you’ll spend the majority of your time in bed reapplying it to make you slide. This is why longevity is important, and it’s why you should prioritize it when choosing your lube.
It’s either you’re going with water-based or silicone-based. Both of those have their own pros and cons, but if you’re getting a sex toy that’s made of silicone, then automatically you have to get water-based. Silicone destroys silicone.
We know that it’s hard to believe, but water-based is the best anal lube to use when dealing with silicone products.
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2021
Prostate massagers are important. They don’t just make your behind feel nice and good; they also help take care of you. If you feel like experimenting or anything, you might as well give this sex toy a try. It’s a real treat.
We at MyToyForJoy do recommend getting the njoy Pure Wand. It’s by far the most superior of all the prostate massagers that we’ve reviewed so far so it’s what we choose to be the best prostate massager 2021. If you’re looking for somewhere to start, go with this one.
That’s it. We hope that you find what you’re looking for. Just take all this advice into consideration, and you’ll be able to get yourself a really good prostate massager.
- 1 Top 10 Prostate Sex Toys: Comparison Chart
- 2 The Best Beginner Prostate Massager
- 3 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About Prostate Toys
- 4 Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2021